KOITA Silangoula is committed to protecting the personal data of its customers and ensuring the highest possible level of protection.
To be able to sell and deliver its products, inform its customers, collect certain data from the users of its website, its mobile application and its customers during purchases made.
KOITA Silangoula, as data controller, undertakes to comply with the provisions of regulation (EU) n ° 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of personal data (hereinafter GDPR) and the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 modified relating to data processing, files and freedoms.
WHO COLLECTS YOUR DATA
The company that collects the data and implements the data processing is:
KOITA Silangoula, registered in the Bobigny Trade and Companies Register under number 820 821 312, whose registered office is located at 7 Allée Miguel Angel Asturias 93200 Saint-Denis
The personal data likely to be collected are the following:
- user account data: first name, last name, billing and delivery postal addresses, email address, mobile phone number, password for connection to the customer account, date of birth, size of clothing and shoes;
- transaction data: designates the data that the user enters when purchasing information relating to orders placed and returns such as his telephone number, address, e-mail address and information relating to his means of payment;
- exchanges with customer service
- navigation data: cookies, tags and tracers
The data relating to the means of payment (bank card number, expiration date, authorization number, security code) are collected directly by our service providers Stripe and Paypal. It is specified that is not responsible for the processing of data that could be collected by automated means by Facebook, Instagram, and other social networks…, linked to centers of interest and context, to collect data from users (interactions with functions and profiling of online activity). These data are collected directly by these providers and / or third parties and are subject to their policy.
PURPOSES OF DATA COLLECTION
The data collected in the context of the use of the application site is subject to processing, in accordance with the obligations resulting from the GDPR.
- the execution of a contract to which the person concerned is a party, such as a sales contract. Thus certain personal data of the customer are necessary to deliver the goods, manage the customer account and make returns
- compliance with a legal obligation, in particular accounting, by keeping invoices
- the prior consent of the data subject
- the legitimate interest of the controller, while respecting the rights and freedoms of users. Improving the customer experience or preventing fraud can therefore justify data collection.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS ?
In accordance with articles 14 to 22 of regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, any natural person whose data has been used has the faculty to exercise the following rights:
- A right of access, rectification and deletion of the data collected
- A right to object to the processing of your data
- A right to limit processing
- A right to portability of the data collected
- May formulate directives relating to the conservation, erasure and communication of his personal data after his death in accordance with article 40-1 of law 78-17 of January 6, 1978
If a personal data breach is detected which could create a high risk for the rights and freedoms of the client, the latter will be informed of this breach as soon as possible.
The Customer has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. These rights can be exercised with the company
1) By post, 7 Allée Miguel Angel Asturias 93200 Saint-Denis
2) By email to the following address: email@example.com
3) By logging into your customer account
The user must imperatively attach proof of identity to his request. In the event of non-response or an unsatisfactory response, the applicant may seize the supervisory authority, the CNIL.
SHELF LIFE OF YOUR DATA
User data is stored in accordance with current regulations and applicable laws.
The retention periods used are as follows:
- Data of prospects (person who has never bought) is kept 3 years after the last contact from the prospect
- Customer data is kept for 3 years from the last purchase. However, the data may be archived beyond the durations provided for the purposes of research, establishment, and prosecution of criminal offenses for the sole purpose of allowing, as necessary, the provision of these data to judicial authority.
SERVICE PROVIDERS WITH ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected is transmitted to providers of. The recipients of the data are:
- Stripe, Paypal payment providers
- any police or administrative authority in the context of judicial requisitions concerning the fight against fraud
- customs services and providers in the event of delivery abroad
- services and providers in the event of contests
Data hosting is operated by Prestashop (e-commerce software)
Subcontractors of may have access to the data collected for:
- improving the content of mobile sites and applications
- technical maintenance and development operations for the website, mobile application and internal applications, including the entities that execute orders and provide web hosting, information storage, email service providers, as well as analysis services, tag management, such as Google Analytics.
Payment for purchases on the website and on the mobile application is made either via Paypal or via the secure platform of our payment provider Stripe.
does not have access to customer payment data. However, the user can choose to save their payment card data in their customer account. This data is not stored with, but Stripe, Paypal.
The user can modify or delete these bank details at any time by logging into their customer account.
COOKIES, TAGS, TRACERS
When browsing the website and the mobile application of, information relating to the navigation of the user's terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), can be saved through files called "Cookies".
The cookie makes it possible to monitor navigation or analyze user behavior, and in particular:
- to measure the frequentation of our website and our application, as well as their content
- to save information relating to the customer account when the user is connected to it
The user can modify his preferences in terms of cookies, through the navigation software used:
For Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
For Safari: https://support.apple.com/fr-lu/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
For Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
For Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
Facebook: data usage policy
Instagram: data usage policy
BSK Paris uses the Google Analytics audience measurement cookie which can be set at the following address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=fr